Invelaphi Engineering is a 100% black owned engineering company. We are committed to providing high quality innovative infrastructure and building engineering services which meets and satisfy our clients’ requirements and expectation.
We aim to provide our clients with world class service by developing strong relations and providing top-notch personalised communication structures. We employ environmentally friendly practices and procedures wherever possible and guarantee quality workmanship through service level agreements.
MISSION STATEMENT & VISION
To be a world-class Infrastructure and building engineering services company, providing a service that add sustainable value engineering solutions to the operation of its clients in commerce, industry and the public sector.
We believe client satisfaction with our service is critical to our future, and that it can only be achieved through innovative and cost effective solutions, based on a full understanding of the task and the allocation of appropriate resources to meet each client’s need and requirements.
- Regional expansion in the field of Building Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Facility Management and Project management.
- Developing a strong base of key customers.
- Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
- To build good reputation in the field of infrastructure and building engineering services and become a key player in the industry.
- Growthpoint (air-conditioning installation maintenance and repairs)
- Land development bank of South Africa
- Cool Heat
- Gauteng department of infrastructure
- Rand water
- Pick n Pay